Set As Your Home Page

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Padmapriya is a giving a break for homely roles


Padmapriya says that she will not act in stereo typed roles. While speaking about this, she said,” I did homely roles in the films Pokkisham and Thavamai Thavamirundhu. But I cannot continue to act like this. I am giving a break for such kind of roles. The tribal costume I wore in Pazhassi Raja cannot be worn in any other films. We have to wear costume dresses when we don the role of commercial sex worker or club dancer. I will definitely act in these kinds of glamour roles ifIget them. There is news that there is opposition for South Indian actress in Bollywood. It is not true. Nobody opposed me when I acted in Hindi films. Asin and Trisha are continuing to act in Hindi films. Katrina Kaif who hails from foreign country also acts in Hindi films. Nobody has opposed her. There is competition in all fields. But it is little more in cinema field. We cannot say that it is objection. I am ready to face any kind of competition. I have the boldness to act in any kind of challenging roles. One thing is that the story should be good or either the role should be good. If neither is there, I will not act in such kind of films.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software