Set As Your Home Page

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thought I will be hero in 'Rushi': Kamal Haasan

Cinemimi [Tuesday, January 31, 2012]
The audio release function of Telugu film 'Rushi' was held recently in Prasads' IMAX at Hyderabad. It was made memorable by Kamal Haasan's reminiscence of his association with legendary LV Prasad. It dates back to many decades. In his brief but compelling speech, the actor said that he had expected the banner to cast him as hero in the film that they are making after a span of 30 years.

"I insisted that LV Prasad 'garu' should act in Amavasya Chandrudu. I expected that when his banner (Prasad Productions Pvt. Ltd.) is making a movie after so many years, they will choose me as their hero; but they have made it with another hero," he said in a light-veined fashion.

Earlier in his speech, he hailed the work ethics of late Prasad. "There was a time when discussions would take place thousands of times before a film was made. Director, actors and technicians, everybody used to participate in those elaborate discussions. I am very happy that my journey in the industry was made in such a way with the likes of LV Prasad. I am in this position because I learnt so much back then," Kamal said.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software