Set As Your Home Page

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Anushka walks out of Kanchana


Cinemimi[Tuesday, December 28, 2010]
Lawrence who is directing the film Kanchana said,” The story of the film Kanchana has been fully changed since Anushka is out of the film. Latchmi Rai is now doing the heroine role now.

Many are asking that who is going to the role which Anushka was supposed to do. Now there is no such character in this film. But now I have included a new character which will be a highlight in this film.

I will make an announcement regarding this. In between I am also directing a Telugu film which has Prabhas and Anushka in the lead roles. The shooting of this film will commence on 2nd January.

This film is a commercial film with action backdrop. I am not acting in this film. I am only directing this film. I have already directed three Telugu films Mass, Dona and Style.

I will also be doing the lead role in the Tamil film to be directed by Rasu Madhuravan. The shooting of this film will commence in January.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software