Set As Your Home Page

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Aishwarya Rai says that she has become popular among Tamil audience

Aishwarya Rai made her debut in Tamil through the film Iruvar. She has done the female lead roles in the film Jeans, Kandukondein Kandukondein, Raavanan and Endhiran. Aishwarya Rai said that she has become popular among the Tamil audience by acting in these films. She while speaking to the media said,” Language is not a problem for me to act in a Tamil film. I felt it difficult when I acted in Iruvar and Jeans. Now there is no problem. I am comfortable acting in Tamil films. Now I understand the dialogues and speak. When I acted in Iruvar I was a new face. Now I have lot of experiences. I have met lot of people speaking different languages. I respect all the languages. Rajni is a great surprise. Though he is a super star he is very humble. He moves with everyone with great affection. It was not difficult for me to act in Endhiran. It was easy. But this film will be a turning point in career.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software