Set As Your Home Page

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Kollywood girls are lousy junks : Ramya Nabeesan

Cinemimi [Saturday, February 11, 2012]
New entrant Ramya Nabeesan, who has done very few movies like Kullanari Koottam, has declared that the girls who are working for Kollywood now are just lousy junks as they are not beautiful enough!!!

When asked for more details, Nabeesan said "These women do not have a sexy looking curvy structure. I manage and maintain it with me. This structure was gifted to me by the LORD - the way he manufactured me. I am ready for glamour and other such stuffs."

Afraid reporter questioned back, whether she will be another sex bomb in Kollywood. For this she replied "No... not like that, I will do glamour in such a way that entire family can watch all those movies of mine."
















0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software