Set As Your Home Page

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Srikanth, the 'Nanban' of 'Hero'

/sirkath1Cinemimi [Wednesday, January 18, 2012]
Remember Prithviraj did a powerful role in 'Kana Kanden', which had Srikanth in the lead. Now the latter is doing the same to his good friend, by acting in an important character in a Malayalam film titled 'Hero', which has Prithiviraj as protagonist.

Confirming this, Srikanth says, "Prithviraj and I are close pals for a long time and he is always ready to share the screen space with me. So I immediately said yes when I was approached to be part of Malayalam movie Hero."

Srikanth was shooting for 'Hero' since Monday and the actor will be in Kochi for the next couple of weeks, to complete the task. "It is an interesting role and am so happy to work with my nice friend Prithviraj," adds the actor.

On his recent release 'Nanban' getting rave reviews besides making good collections, Srikanth says, "Though I was not in Chennai during the release day (He was in Dubai to play star cricket), I was constantly in touch with people here to know the result. I am thrilled to know that the film has been declared a super hit."

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software