Set As Your Home Page

Monday, August 29, 2011

Vanitha Vijayakumar to reunite with ex-husband

Cinemimi [Monday, August 29, 2011]
In a sudden turn of events, Vanitha Vijayakumar has parted ways with her second husband Rajan and expressed her desire to reunite with former husband Aakash, saying that the future of her children is important to her.

"It was a mutual decision taken by me and Rajan after several rounds of talks. We decided that I should take care of my children and he would take care of his own interests. My son Vijay Sri Hari has taught a lesson to me," she said.

Talking to journalists, the 'Manikkam' fame actress, who is the daughter of veteran Vijayakumar added: "Vijay Sri Hari made me realise the need to stay together with Aakash. I also understand that Aakash is a nice parent."

"I went to my home and spoke to my mother. However I am yet to speak to my father," Vanitha said and expressed regret at her acts in the past, such as leveling allegations against Vijayakumar and Aakash, while seeking custody of Vijay Srihari.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software