Set As Your Home Page

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Trisha says that she is not in a hurry to get married


Trisha made her debut in the tinsel world in 1999. Films like Sami, Ghilli, Mounam Pesiyadhe, Thirupachi and Aaru made her a leading actress. She had paired with leading actors in Telugu films. She was introduced in Hindi through the film Khatta Meeta.

Now she has paired with Kamal in Manmadha Ambu which is to be released shortly. She has been signed to pair with Ajith in Mangaatha. Trisha is aged 27 years. There was news that Trisha will get married after the completion of Mangaatha.

Now only I am getting proper recognition. Many are saying that the Hindi film Khatta Meeta in which I had acted was not a hit. My duty is to act. I don’t think about the film success or failure. By acting in Hindi film, I have lot of good friends there.”

When asked Trisha about this, she said,” I have been in cinema for the last 8 years. Initially I had acted in films which had lesser story values. But in recent times I am acting in films which have good stories. The films Abhiyum Naanum and Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya had good stories. I am also acting in the film Manmadha Ambu. My ambition is to become number one. Because of this I am not in hurry for marriage.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software