Set As Your Home Page

Monday, October 18, 2010

Thamanna gets wild when she was asked that she demanding heavy salary


There were news that Thamanna was furious when she was asked that she was demanding whooping salary and most of the producers are reluctant to her sign her. When asked Thamanna about this , she said,” I am currently acting with Karthi in Siruthai, with Allu Arjun and Naga Chaitanya in a Telugu film.

Next I am acting with Dhanush in Tamil film and with Junior NTR in a Telugu film. The shooting of both the film is to commence soon. I am currently I am acting in six films. There is no call sheet till next year. In between some people have approached for call sheets.

I explained them their positions. They asked me call sheet from January at least. I said that was also not possible. Keeping this in mind they are saying that I am demanding Rs 1 Crore. I don’t want to blame anybody for this. I did not become heroine overnight. I have overworked so hard to reach this heights.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software