Set As Your Home Page

Monday, September 6, 2010

Shreya walks out of Mohanlal’s film


Casanova is a Malayalam film which has Mohanlal and Samira Reddy in the lead roles. Shreya was signed for another heroine role. But now she has walked out of the film since she is in Deepa Mehta’s Midnight Children.
When asked Shreya about this, she said,” Lots of actors and actresses are acting in Casanova. I agreed to act because this was a big films. But the shooting did not commence as per schedule. The call sheet given by me was not properly utilized by the crew.
I cannot waste my call sheet when I am getting other offers. Because of this I came out of the film. I have also decided to act in the English film Midnight Children to be directed by Deepa Mehta.
I am also pairing with Jeeva in the Tamil film Roudram. There is truth in the news that I am not cooperating properly in this film. I told them that after completing certain films, I will be shooting for Roudram. That is why the delay.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software