Set As Your Home Page

Monday, October 18, 2010

Aadhi says that Tamil films are enough for him


The film Ayyanar which has Aadhi in the lead role is releasing for Deepavali. He is currently acting in Aadupuli and Aravaan. There is news that he is getting lots of Malayalam and Telugu offers, but he is refusing them.

While speaking about this, he said,” It is not that I don’t want to act in Malayalam and Telugu films. For time being I want to concentrate in Tamil films and earn a place for myself. Then I will act in other language films. The Tamil film Eeram is being dubbed in Telugu and is being released. Aravaan is being produced in Tamil and Telugu. I am getting action roles because of my physique.

Ayyanar is an action film. Aadupuli is a family oriented film. Aravaan is a film that journeys in a different dimension. I am careful that I am not stuck up in action image by doing variety of roles. I am also interested to do a comedy film.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software