Set As Your Home Page

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eagerly awaiting Karthi's Naan Mahaan Alla

Aug.19 2010 Karthi is on a golden run -- all his films Paruthiveeran, Aayirathil Oruvan and Paiyya are hits. Naturally, his fourth Tamil film Naan Mahaan Alla is eagerly awaited.Naan Mahaan Alla (I am no saint) is directed by Susindran who made one of the most appreciated films of last year, Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu. Kajal Agarwal is Karthi's heroine in the film.Karthi tells us what to expect from the film, which releases this Friday. Excerpts:With three hits in a row, are you going to be the golden boy of Tamil cinema?I don't know. I don't think so. I am just a normal actor trying to do good work. Actually it has been a long journey for me from being an assistant director to an actor. I had been waiting for this day. To you, it may seem just three films but to me, it was years of hard work and a very long one.Were you dreaming of this day?Not exactly. I never dreamt to be an actor but I always wanted to be in films.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software