Set As Your Home Page

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Low profile was not intentional: Sonakshi

Sonakshi Sinha hot pictureCinemimi [Saturday, May 26, 2012]
Post the success of Dabangg, Sonakshi Sinha stayed away from media glare, but the actor says “it wasn’t intentional.” She was working non-stop all that time.

“I’ve no complaints that I wasn’t seen on- screen for one-and-half years as I was busy shooting for all the films I signed, doing
advertisements and shows. Workwise it has been a good time for me,” says Sonakshi, whose second film, Rowdy Rathore, is releasing on June 1. The film, directed by Prabhu Deva, will see her romancing actor Akshay Kumar.

Sonakshi, 24, has five other major films in her kitty right now. “I am doing Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2, Joker, Dabangg 2, Son Of Sardar and Lootera,” says the actor.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software