Set As Your Home Page

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why Tamannah refused Jiiva's film?

tammanaCinemimi [Wednesday, February 15, 2012]
When it was almost confirmed that Tamannah would share the screen space with Jiiva in one of his forthcoming films, things failed to materialize and it was made clear that a hunt was on for another heroine.



Explaining the reason, Tamannah says, "It is purely a professional decision. I was already committed to do three projects in Telugu and hence I had no other option than turning down Jiiva's film. There are no other reasons."

On a charge that she is giving importance to Telugu films alone, Tamannah says, "I refute it. I will sure act in Tamil movies once I complete my commitments in Tollywood. How can I say no to Kollywood which has given me so much name and fame?"

In Telugu, Tamannah is currently part of 'Rachcha' opposite Ramcharan Teja, 'Rebel' opposite Prabhas and a romantic entertainer with young actor Ram. "All the three films are so interesting. Hence I signed them," she says.








0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software