Set As Your Home Page

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dhanush is Kundan

dhanushCinemimi [Saturday, February 04, 2012]
A week back we read that Dhanush was set to make his debut in Hindi, by signing a film titled 'Raanjhnaa', to be directed by Anand L Roy. Now we have more details about the project, to be produced by Eros International.

The name of the character Dhanush playing in this film is Kundan. "It is one of the interesting roles that I have come across. Though many Bollywood offers knocked my doors earlier, I politely turned them down. But I could not say no to this," says Dhanush.

Meanwhile, Dhanush is happy that the making video of his anthem for Sachin Tendulkar has become an instant hit on the net. "I am a great fan of Sachin right from my school going days, this song is my tribute to him," he says.

The National Award winning actor, close on the heels of the success of 'Why this kolaveri di...', has joined hands with music composer Anirudh one again, for this Sachin anthem. Giving company to him is Anushka. "I am grateful to Anushka for accepting my invitation on a short notice," he says.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software