Set As Your Home Page

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ananya to enter wedlock

AnanyaCinemimi [Tuesday, January 24, 2012]
Wedding bells are ringing loud for Ananya. The 'Nadodigal' and 'Engaeyum Eppothum' actress will marry Anjaneyan, a Trichur-based entrepreneur soon. Their engagement is scheduled to take place on February 3.

Says Ananya, "It was my constant decision to leave my marriage to my parents' choice. When Anjaneyan and his family members approached elders in my family with the wedding proposal, my parents found him as the right man."

The engagement ceremony of Ananya and Anjaneyan is being organized at the actress's house at Perumbavur near Ernakulam. Wedding date is expected to be fixed during the betrothal function, which will be attended by close relatives and friends.

"I don't know whether I will continue acting or not after wedding. Anjaneyan has to decide on that," says Ananya, who is currently acting in a film titled 'Iravum Pagalum'. "I am happy about my parents' choice," she concludes.Ananya latest images
Ananya
Ananya latest cute photos
Ananya latest picture
Ananya latest picture


















0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software