Set As Your Home Page

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sameera gets well

Sameera ReddyCinemimi[Wednesday, March 02, 2011]
Sameera Reddy is all smiles now for the actress is getting well after reportedly swooning on the sets of a forthcoming Vishal-starrer directed by Prabhudeva recently. “I am alright now,” she says.
Sameera Reddy
“I was unwell on that day and hence unable to take part in the shoot,” she recalls and adds: “However, it was definitely not exhaustion. After taking rest, I am back to work with full energy.”

The beautiful actress from Andhra Pradesh, who was part of two movies directed by Gautham Vasudev Menon (‘Varanam Aayiram’ and ‘Nadunisi Naaygal’), says, “He is a director with a golden touch.”

On her acting in movies in other languages, she says, “acting in different languages gives me a great exposure. I can understand various things while working in those films. I am ready for challenging roles.”

Sameera Reddy hot
Sameera Reddy wallpeper
Sameera Reddy hot photos
Sameera Reddy image
Sameera Reddy hot gallery

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software