Set As Your Home Page

Monday, December 20, 2010

Why David made Victoria cry

Cinemimi[monday December 20,2010]
David Beckham reduced his wife, Victoria, to tears during his acceptance speech for the Lifetime Achievement Award at BBC’s Sports Personality of the Year awards.

The couple who have recently suffered a blow when several women claimed to have had a relationship with David outside of his marriage seemed stronger than ever when they stepped out for the ceremony.

During the speech David said: “Of course, I want to thank my wife and my children. Not only has she given me three amazing boys but the support she's given me and she is truly and inspiration for me every single day. So Victoria, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz - thank you.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software