Set As Your Home Page

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saranya says that acting as mother is a good experience

Cinemimi[Sunday, December 19, 2010]
Saranya has completed nearly 100 films. She while speaking to the media said,” I made by debut as heroine through the film Nayagan. After this I continued to act as heroine in many films.

In my very young age I switched over to character artist roles. So far I have donned the role of a mother in more than 50 films. It is a good experience for me to do mother roles.

Thenmerku Paruva Katru in which I have acted is my 100th film. This film will be make me very popular. I have taken so much training to act in this film. So far I have donned the soft mother roles. In this film I have donned the role of a rough and tough mother.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software