Set As Your Home Page

Friday, December 3, 2010

Amala Paul says that Rajni has appreciated her

[Friday, December 03, 2010]
After the success of Myna, Amala Paul will be doing the female lead role in the film to be directed by A R Murugadoss. She will also pair with Vikram in a film and with Arya in Vettai. Amala while speaking about the experiences she gained in Myna, she said,” It has given me a lot of experience.

Myna is the reason for my happiness that I have gained in my entire career. There was a little slip in my first film but Myna changed the fate. At this point of time a new world has dawned within me. There are lots of appreciations from many.

I get lots of phone calls appreciating me. My in box is filled with messages. Some one knocks my door and gives me flower bouquet and tells me that Rajni sir has given this. Rajni has written in his own hands saying ‘ Greetings Amala’. I had tears in my eyes and I show this to my mother.

She also weeps. This is the greatest recognition I have ever got. I never expected this. Even if I think about this now I feel very happy and also have tears in my eyes. Now I have decided that how my career should be. Within two years after coming from Kerala, they have given me a great scope.

I should retain this till the end of my cinema career. The days when I roamed the forests and the people with whom I have moved with are unforgettable. I am really thankful to every one of them there. I am also thankful for the fate and above all a great thanks to Prabhu Solomon who made all this possible for me.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software