Set As Your Home Page

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sharmili does vamp role in Bhaghavan

Thursday, 11 November 2010
Seeing the passion and acting talents of her son Yuvaraj, Madhavi Mohan has come forward to produce a film titled Bhaghavan for him.
Yuvaraj while speaking about this said,” My mother has produced numerous Malayalam films. At that time itself I had the passion for cinema. I am donning the role of a person who hails from a Brahman family in the film Bhaghavan.

The story of this film is that I who am soft had to fight the villain. Udhaya Thara and Varshini are in the female lead roles. Sharmili who was so far donning character roles is donning the vamp role in this film for the first time. I am acting with dedication to win in cinema.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software