Set As Your Home Page

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hansika Motwani the milky beauty denies the latest reports which are roaming around that she is doing a film opposite Vishal, directed by Prabhu Deva.

Hansika Motwani the milky beauty denies the latest reports which are roaming around that she is doing a film opposite Vishal, directed by Prabhu Deva.
Hansika says “God bless people who are spreading news that I am acting too pricey. I did receive a call from Vishal’s home production to do the film, but due to date’s hassles, I had to politely refuse it.”

Later adding to this she said “I am in no hurry to grab all the films that come my way. I am very choosy right now and is waiting for my films to release. Prabhu Deva sir is a person whom I respect as a director and I would have loved to do a second film which will be directed by him but unfortunately cannot.”

Hansika who bagged three big films like Engeyum Kadhal, Maapillai and Velayudham is busy with her schedule in Engeyum Kadhal directed by Prabhu Deva.She is moving to New Zealand this weekend to wrap up the last song in the film.

Loading comments... Problems loading Disqus?
Like
Dislike
Community Disqus

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software