Set As Your Home Page

Monday, September 6, 2010

Priyamani has high expectations on Raktha Charithra

The Telugu film industry is murmuring that after Trisha and Asin, Priyamani has started flattering the Bollywood producers, directors and actors in order to get offers. Priyamani was under the expectation that she would get lots of offers after the release of Raavanan directed by Manirathnam.
But to her misfortune the film bombed at the box office. Priyamani was very upset over this. Currently Priyamani is acting in the film Raktha Charithra which is being made in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi languages and directed by the famous director Ram Gopal Varma.

This film is to be released next month. Priyamani is now once again under the anticipation that after the release of this film, she might get lot of offers. Priyamani while speaking said,” Now I am able to speak Hindi fluently.

I am able to speak without mistakes. Language is no problem for me. Many are asking me that whether I will shift my residence to Mumbai. I don’t know that how many offers I will get. For time being I don’t have the intention of moving to Mumbai. I will think about it after getting lot of offers.

I love traveling and going to Mumbai is not a big thing. My favourite Bollywood actors are Amir Khan, Salman Khan and Sharukh Khan. I like Aishwarya Rai and Sri Devi very much.

Here actors and actresses are very professional. Aishwarya Rai and Sharukh Khan had acted as brother and sister in the Hindi film Josh but in the film Devdas, they lived as lovers. This is an example that shows their dedication towards their profession.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software