Set As Your Home Page

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Who Says Another Girl Won’t Complete My Family? – Kajol.new


Tuesday, Aug 16, 2010As motherhood approaches again Kajol is not praying for a son. She is equally enthused by the idea of another girl child in her family. “I’m just hoping for a healthy happy baby and a healthy happy mama to look after the baby. I’ve a wonderful daughter. How can I say no to another girl just like her? I don’t believe I need a son to complete my family. My sister Tanissha and I made quite a complete family. And so did my mom (Tanuja) and her sister (the late Nutan).”And for those who are hoping to see more of Kajol on screen after she becomes mother for a second time, there’s disappointment in store. Kajol doesn’t intend to increase her volume of work after motherhood. “I’ve worked a lot. I enjoy doing just 1-2 films a year. I don’t think I want to do more than that. I’m happy with my pace of work. If I do too many films people would get bored of me.”There is no plan of a comeback after motherhood. “It all depends on how I feel after I have my baby. I refuse to take a decision here and now. It’s my prerogative to do what I like. I firmly believe women should have babies when they can take care of them. As simple as that. I want my baby to arrive and I want to watch him or her grow. I took time to have a second baby because I wanted to give myself fully to motherhood. I refuse to miss out on the joy of watching my child grow for anything in the world.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software