Set As Your Home Page

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Katrina Kaif - Brand Ambassador of Etihad Airways



Aug,26,2010 Few days back, Salman Khan confirmed to the world that he is single and that he had broken up with Katrina Kaif. Now the lady has admitted that she’s single.
“I am single. But beyond that I don’t think I need to give too much of details,” Katrina told reporters at an event at the Trident hotel in Mumbai. She further added that, “Sometimes it’s hard enough to take decisions, professional sometimes, but mostly personal and wherever the decision that you have to take, it’s very difficult to take them. And if you have to make them in front of everybody, whether it’s media, or the public or the world, I think that’s a little bit more than what I can handle. That’s why for six years, I have never commented who I am with, if I had a break up, if there is an argument.” Kat however refused to elaborate the cause of her break up with Salman. All she said was that the commitments change with situations. At the event in Trident, she was named as the International Brand Ambassador of Etihad Airways

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software