Set As Your Home Page

Friday, December 3, 2010

Oviya in Manmadha Ambu



[Friday, December 03, 2010]
Manmadha Ambu is a film which has Kamal Haasan and Trisha in the lead roles. Sangeetha and Madhavan are also in the cast. The film which is being produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin is being directed by K S Ravikumar. Devi Sriprasad has composed the music. The audio CD was launched recently in a big way at Singapore.

There was news that Oviya who had acted in Kazhavani is also acting in this film. When asked her about this, she said,” After Kazhavani, I am acting in few films including Muthukku Muthaga. I am appearing in some scenes in Manmadhan Ambu. All these scenes will not be the usual ones.

There will be a lot of comedy. Though this is a guest role, there should be some boldness to do this guest role at this young age. I acted because it was Kamal sir’s film. I think the story will be like Thenali, Panchathanthiram and Avvai Shanmughi.

In a short span of time after becoming an actress, I got the opportunity to act in Kamal sir’s film. Many are telling that it is a rare opportunity. I will be happier if I get the opportunity to pair with Kamal.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software