Set As Your Home Page

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Georgie braves the snow at Narnia premiere

[Sunday, December 05, 2010]
Georgie Henley has played down comparisons with Harry Potter star Emma Watson.

The 15-year-old actress has been tipped to have a similarly meteoric career after wowing audiences in her role as Lucy in the Chronicles of Narnia movies.

But speaking at the royal premiere of the new film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader, she told the Daily Mail: "I take It as a compliment because she is so smart, but I don't think I could front a Burberry campaign or anything like that.

"I don't think modelling is something I could do because I like food too much! I had an Asian platter for two the other day and I finished it all myself. It was so yummy."

Other cast members including Ben Barnes, Liam Neeson, Simon Pegg and Anna Popplewell braved the snow for the premiere in London, which raised money for the Cinema and Television Benevolent Fund.

The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader is released on 9 December.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software