Set As Your Home Page

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Vijay: Murugadoss is 'Kutti Mani Ratnam'

vijayCinemimi [Saturday, April 14, 2012]
Vijay has likened filmmaker AR Murugadoss, with whom he is working for 'Thupaki', to the country's ace director Mani Ratnam. "He is sharp and smart, yet so simple. I would call him Kutti Mani Ratnam," says the Ilayathalapathy.

"I had acted in only a very few commercial films which are stylish as well. Thupaki is one such movie. All credits go to Murugadoss. He gives huge importance to even minute details," says the actor.

Hailing Kajal Aggarwal, his heroine in the movie, Vijay says, "Though she doesn't know Tamil, she took pains to understand the dialogues and utter them with right emotions. A hard working actress she is."

"Thupaki will be a full-fledged treat to my fans. Personally it is an important film for me since the role I am doing in it is different from my earlier ones. I am looking forward to its release," adds Vijay

.Watch: Vijay Unveils Thalapathy Anthem

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software