Set As Your Home Page

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ranbir loses to Prateik

Cinemimi[Saturday, February 04, 2012]
Ranbir Kapoor turned a loser and Prateik Babbar, a gainer. This happened because Gautham Menon, one of the f ew Tamil cinema's top filmmakers, wanted to cast the young Kapoor in his 'Ek Deewana Tha' , but alas the latter not only missed the offer, but even refused to meet Menon! This hurt Menon so much that he signed Prateik for his coveted film. Now, we hear a lot about living in relationship of Prateik with Amy , the heroine of Menon’s movie. We wonder what would have happened to the good chemistry between Amy and Prateik if Ranbir had been the movie’s hero. Anyway, this is Ranbir’s loss. Besides, there are reports that Ranbir has become inaccessible to several other filmmakers.

Ranbir’s behavior made Menon wary of Mumbai’s stars and he decided to stay away from making Hindi movie for 11 years . Menon says, " I am comfortable working with the stars in the South, as they are with me. In Mumbai, I feel like a stranger. In fact I've had a number of offers to direct Hindi films. Vipul Shah wanted me to do the Hindi adaptation of my film 'Kaakha Kaakha'. I declined the offer”. Hope Mumbai stars would learn a lesson.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software