Set As Your Home Page

Thursday, February 16, 2012

'Nizhalgal' Ravi completes 500 films!

Cinemimi [Thursday, February 16, 2012]
It's no doubt a big milestone, which is tough for others to touch. Veteran actor 'Nizhalgal' Ravi has completed 500 films in his three-decade old career in filmdom. Out of the 500, he had played the lead role in 60 movies!

"I started my acting career in 1980. I have acted in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada movies. Tamil film Soozhnilai is my 500th flick. I am happy to achieve this," says this versatile actor, who is known for comedy, character and villain roles.

Stating that he is currently acting in 10 films, Ravi adds his wish is to direct a movie. "It is my longtime dream to make a movie. I am hoping it fulfill it soon," he says, adding that it would be a different attempt.

"What started as a humble journey in Nizhalgal is continuing even after completing 50 films. My thanks to directors, producers, co-stars and of course, the audience. With the blessings and support of all the above, I will continue to act in films," Ravi concludes.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software