Set As Your Home Page

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kajal denies partying with Prabhas

kajolCinemimi [Thursday, January 19, 2012]
Looks like it's time for actresses to deny reports which link them with their colleagues. After Trisha denied partying with Rana Daggubati, Amala Paul refuted a relationship with director Vijay and Shruti Haasan said she shared only a professional friendship with Dhanush, the ball is now in Kajal Aggarwal's court.

A section of the media recently claimed that Kajal Aggarwal was in Bangkok on New Year's eve, and welcomed 2012 in the company of Tollywood actor Prabhas. Both shared the screen space together in the super hit movie 'Mr Perfect'.

"I am not dating anyone. I am very much single. It's absolute rubbish that I was with Prabhas during New Year's eve. I spent the day with my family members," says the actress, who is currently shooting with Suriya for 'Maatraan'.

Happy about the success of her Sankaranthi release in Tollywood, 'Businessman', Kajal says, "This year is crucial for me as I have Maatraan and Thupaki with Vijay. Also, my sister Nisha is making her debut in Kollywood with Ishtam."
Kajal-Agarwal-Wallpapers
Kajal-Agarwal-Wallpapers
Kajal-Agarwal-Wallpapers
Kajal-Agarwal-Wallpapers
Kajal-Agarwal-Wallpapers

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software