Set As Your Home Page

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Rajini: I am not Kamal or Sivaji Ganesan

Superstar Rajinikanth Cinemimi[Monday, October 31, 2011]
Superstar Rajinikanth has announced that he is completely fit and fine, thanks to the prayers and blessings from his fans, well-wishers and his fans worldwide. The top star was speaking at a function organized by Sankara Nethralaya, one of the reputed eye hospitals in the country, to confer 'Sankara Rathna' award to veteran director S P Muthuraman, in Chennai on Saturday evening.

This was Rajini's first public function after he came back from Singapore. Speaking on his hiatus even after recovering, Rajini expressed, "I want to act and there's no such thing as retirement from films as of now. But, audiences and fans are attracted to me is only because of my style and speed in my films. I am not Sivaji Ganesan or Kamal Haasan who are brilliant performers. My strengths are my style and speed and only when I have the energy to play hero I can".

"I take this opportunity to convey everyone that I am completely alright. I am back to normalcy," he said.

Recalling his association with Muthuraman, the Superstar said, "I have done 25 films with him. He is a gem of a person and he wanted me just to send a greeting letter to this event. But I attended this function, as there could be no better occasion for me to declare to the world that I am fine."

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software