Set As Your Home Page

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Vijay's favourite dialogue in 'Velayudham'

Cinemimi[Tuesday, October 25, 2011]
Velayudham', as claimed by Vijay and director 'Jayam' M Raja, is a full-fledged commercial entertainer, which would portray the Ilayathalapathy as a super hero. So there is no escaping from punch dialogues, which are aimed at enthusing the masses.

When asked Vijay as to what his favourite punch line in the film is, he said, "There is a particular scene in which I would say at a baddie 'Chummavey kaattu kaattu nu kaattuven, nee vera kaattu kaattunu solra... kaataati nallava irukkum.' I liked these lines very much."

Explaining the reason, the actor said, "I loved doing this scene and uttering the dialogue since it suited to my nature and attitude. I am hopeful that my fans would enjoy it too. The entire film will be a complete Diwali treat to them and I am sure about it."

Produced by Aascar V Ravichandran, 'Velayudham' is releasing in a record number of theatres on Wednesday. "Raja has shaped up the film in such a way that it would make the audience think. It is not just a masala movie, but a good film with an important message."

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software