Set As Your Home Page

Friday, October 28, 2011

Bhanupriya back after a hiatus

BhanupriyaCinemimi[Friday, October 28, 2011]
After a break, Bhanupriya, whose eyes would always have a lot to speak, is back to stand in front of the camera. The yesteryear heartthrob will be seen playing a crucial role in a film titled 'En Peyar Kumarasamy'.

"I was waiting for a challenging opportunity when director Rathan Chandrasekar approached me with En Peyar Kumarasamy. I found my role in this film very meaty and immediately gave my consent to be part of it," the actress says.

Bhanupriya, who was part of many super hits like 'Maharasan', 'Pangaali' and 'Azhagan', was last seen playing Dhanush's mother in 'Polladhavan'. In 'En Peyar Kumarasamy' too she is doing the role of the protagonist's mother.

"I am not bothered about playing such roles as long as I get interesting opportunities," says Bhanupriya, who hopes that she would retain her fame as a talented actress in this second innings of her too.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software