Set As Your Home Page

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bhanu hit by rumours

Cinemimi[Wednesday, February 02, 2011]
She made a decent debut in ‘Thamirabarani’ opposite Vishal and acquired the title ‘Junior Nayantara’. But luck was not in favour of Bhanu as she had to disappear from the limelight all of a sudden.
Bhanu Gallery
“I was initially puzzled as to why I was not getting offers despite being part of a hit movie. Only after sometime I realised that it was because of a rumour,” the ‘Azhagarmalai’ actress says.

Saying that some had spread a malicious gossip that she had married a man of her choice in Kerala and quit acting, Bhanu adds, “this false news has prevented acting offers from reaching me.”

“However, I am back in Kollywood now,” she further says. “I am currently playing an important role in ‘Sattapadi Kuttram’ (directed by S A Chandrasekar). Also, I am there in a special number in Ponnar Sankar (Prashanth-starrer).”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software