Set As Your Home Page

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Arjun back in producer's seat

Cinemimi[Saturday, February 19, 2011]
Four years since the release of his 'I See You', Arjun Rampal is getting back into production. He would soon be making an announcement around his newest film which is expected to go on floors this year.

"During the making of 'I see You' (2006), Arjun was learning the trick of the trade. The film had a polished look to it but ordinary in content. However now for his forthcoming assignments, Arjun is giving it all to ensure that it turns out to be a 'pucca' in all departments. He held back on his production plans for a while but would now be back in business, especially so as the market too has opened up for diverse subjects," says a close associate.

On contacted, Arjun does confirm the news though, "Yes, I am making a film for my production house. Apart from my other acting assignments, this is one film that I am extremely charged about."

Sounds good Arjun, as long as it is an entertainer in the offing.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software