Set As Your Home Page

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Will sure direct Ajith: Murugadoss

[Thursday, December 09, 2010]
It’s an open secret that A R Murugadoss stepped into Kollywood as a director with ‘Dheena’, the Ajith starrer. From then on, there were repeated rumours that the actor and the director would come together again, but nothing turned fruitful.

Says Murugadoss, “wherever I go, I have been facing a question as to when would I work with Ajith again. I am always ready to work with him but everything depends on the availability of a good script.”

“I am hopeful that I will sure make a film with Ajith soon,” the ‘Ramana’ and ‘Ghajini’ director says and adds: “In fact, it is my wish to work with Ajith sir again.”

On his forthcoming venture ‘7am Arivu’, which has Suriya in the lead, Murugadoss says, “it is a film which is a mix of history, fantasy, adventure and realism. Suriya’s character is almost like a superman, but not like the usual one you see on screen.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software