Set As Your Home Page

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Vaibhav is thrilled

[Tuesday, December 07, 2010]
Vaibhav is on cloud nine. For the ‘Saroja’ and ‘Goa’ fame actor has been roped in by his good friend Venkat Prabhu to play an important role in ‘Mankatha’, the 50th film of ‘Thala’ Ajith.

“It gives me immense pleasure to share the screen space with a great star like Ajith. At the same time, I am a bit tensed. I am at present gaining weight on the advice of Venkat Prabhu,” he says.

Besides ‘Mankatha’, Vaibhav has one more promising project, which is going to hit the screens very soon. It is the Sasikumar-directed ‘Easan’, in which the actor plays a party animal.

“Sasikumar was actually looking for a regular partygoer when he zeroed in on me for the role. ‘Easan’ is an intelligent script which was executed brilliantly by Sasi. I am looking forward for its release,” he says.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software