Set As Your Home Page

Friday, December 10, 2010

Trisha tells ten things about her





[Friday, December 10, 2010]
Trisha tells us ten things about her.

She says:

“When I am in the house I wear shorts and T shirts and that also in pink color which I like very much.”

“Since I have studied accountancy, I am able to manage my accounts properly.”

“If I get time, I would like to swim the whole time in the ECR resort.”

“My relax place is US. It is a pleasant thing to walk in the streets of Manhattan.”

“My long chats on the phone are with Ramya Krishnan and Shreya.”

“I don’t mind travelling a lot to eat the ice cream which is not pungent.”

“If I go to Mumbai, I like to stay in Taj Hotel. Sharukh Khan house is close by.”

“My new friend in Mumbai is Sabeena Khan who designed my costumes in Khatta Meeta.”

“The best place I like in Chennai is my house.”

“My long time desire is that I should walk at least one time in Ranganathan Street.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software