Set As Your Home Page

Monday, December 6, 2010

Shriya: Lost, found and lost

[Monday, December 06, 2010]
“I’m very careless,” admits Shriya Saran, who lost her bag twice recently. When the first time she lost the bag at a flight, she was able to get it back. But now, the actress is praying the Almighty for some magic again.

“Lost my bag at the Emirates flight. It has all my favourite dresses, shoes, new clothes Hope I get it back,” the actress tweeted on her microblogging page a few days ago.

The next day itself, she got her ‘precious asset’ back and thanked her fans for their ‘prayers’. “Thanks for all your concern and love. Got my bag back. Thanks for all your prayers,” she said.

And on Sunday, the actress, who was shuttling between cities to promote her recent release ‘Chikku Bhukku’, tweeted: “God bless me! I left my bag at the airport again”. And when one of her online friends questioned her about the missing spree, her reply was the starting lines of this snippet.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software