Set As Your Home Page

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shreya speaks about her next move

Shreya is currently in London for the shooting of the English film Midnight Children. She will be there for three weeks.

Shreya while speaking said,” First I want to extend my Deepavali greetings to all. Next the film Chikku Bukku in which I have acted is ready for release. I have paired with Arya in this film.

This film has been directed by Jeeva’s assistant Manikandan. Next I will be acting in the film Roudram which has Jeeva in the lead role. The shooting of the film is to commence shortly. Everybody knows that I have already had acted in English films The Other End Of The Line and Cooking With Stella. Now I am acting in an English film Midnight Children. I am in London for shooting of this film. Acting in Hollywood film is a different experience. I should also mention about their punctuality.

There is perfect planning in everything they do. Once we go for shooting they will give us a programme schedule. In that there will details like what time we should be in the location, what is the shot in which are acting and in what dimension they are going to shoot the scene. Because of this our time is being saved.

There will be no confusion. I like this very much. After this film I will be acting in one more English film. In the similar way I will also be acting in a Malayalam film. Earlier I had acted in the Malayalam film titled Pokkiri Raja which had Mammooty and Prithviraj in the cast. Since this film was a hit, I got the opportunity to pair with Mohanlal in this film titled Casanova.

The shooting of the film is to commence soon. In Telugu, the film Don Seenu in which I have paired with Ravi Teja is a great hit. I am getting lots of offers in Telugu but I have signed for one film in which I will be pairing with Pawan Kalyan. They have asked me for another film which is to be directed by Gopichand who was the assistant of A R Murugadoss. On the whole I have acted so far in 49 films.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software