Set As Your Home Page

Friday, November 26, 2010

Mitra says that she is the real pair of Vijay

Friday, 26 November 2010
Vijay has kept aside his formula like punch dialogues, Kuthu songs and ferocious fights and is acting as a silent romantic hero in the film Kaavalan. Now in order to disturb his peace there are two heroines in this film. One is Asin and another one is Kerala import Mitra. Mitra says that she has won Vijay in the contest.

Though this Cochin girl is new to Tamil she has already acted in six Malayalam films. Not only this, she has also acted as Nayanthara’s friend in Body Guard which is now being remade in Tamil with the title Kaavalan. In Tamil also she is donning the same role.

When she was asked about pairing with Vijay, she said,” I never expected this. There are thousands of fans for Vijay in Kerala. There are lots of fans for Vijay in the college in which I am studying. Whenever Vijay films are released here, they will also be released in Kerala on the same day. Because of this we will never miss his films.

What a big opportunity I got by pairing with Vijay. My friends are very eager to see this film. Many are asking me whether I am donning vamp role in this film. I am donning the role of the heroine’s friend. But I will have a deep love with Vijay in my heart. But at the appropriate time I will reveal my love to him. I will avoid mentioning my friend’s love to him. In that way I will make the hero my possession.

At that time I am the heroine. The climax after this will make me a vamp. Until then Asin is not the heroine. Only I am the heroine. My favourite heroes are Rajni, Kamal, Vijay and Surya.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software