Set As Your Home Page

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Deepika Padukone says that she likes Chennai because of Rajnikanth and Marina beach


Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone said that she likes Chennai city for two reasons. One is Marina Beach and other is Rajnikanth. Leading Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone had been to Chennai to participate in various functions.

When she had come to M O B Vaishnav Women’s College in Nungambakkam to inter act with the students, she spoke to the media. She said,” Chennai is a place I can never forget.

Whenever I come here, old memories linger in my mind. I have come to Chennai many times when I was modeling. I like Chennai very much. The reason for this is the Marina Beach and another important reason is that Rajnikanth sir stays here. I cannot express in words that how much I like him. Being an actress is secondary. First I am a great fan of him.

I am very eager to act with Rajni in at least one film. I don’t know whether I will get the opportunity. I have been in cinema for the last few years only. But I have donned different type of roles. I feel that my acting job will get recognition, only if I act with Rajni sir. There was news that I will be buying the IPL cricket team. There is no truth in it. I like games. That’s all.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software