Set As Your Home Page

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saranya Mohan is all smiles

Saranya Mohan is all smiles. For her homely looks and decent performance have been fetching her promising offers from Kollywood and Tollywood. And the latest is ‘Azhagarsamiyin Kudhirai’.“I am happy that director Suseendran, who casted me in his maiden venture Vennila Kabbadi Kuzhu, has selected me for Azhagarsamiyin Kudhirai too. My delight is double this time, as the movie is produced by Gautam Vasudev Menon,” she says.Besides Azhagarsamiyin Kudhirai, the actress is playing Vijay’s sister in ‘Velayudham’. “It is a powerful role with enough scope for performance,” she says, revealing one more reason for her happiness.Not just that, Saranya is excited that she had visited the Taj Mahal for the first time. “I have read a lot about the monument of love right from the days when I was a school student. But got an opportunity to see it only recently because of my Telugu film Happy Happy Ga as it was shot near Taj Mahal.”

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software