Set As Your Home Page

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Namitha speaks about the vamp role

Aug,19 2010 When asked whether she is doing vamp role in the film Ilaignan, she said,” It is true. I am donning a meaty role like how Ramya Krishnan did in Padaiyappa which was equivalent to Rajni role. Since the director told me that it was a different and strong role, I agreed to do the role. There was lot of acting scope for me in this film. Suresh Krishna had sculpted my role in a fantastic way. There was lot of expectations and sensations while I was acting in this film. Many who had seen the film appreciated my acting. Director Suresh Krishna had said that the film has come out well. Kushboo madam after seeing the rush of the film phoned and congratulated me. The director told me that Chief Minister M Karunanidhi who had written the story, screenplay and dialogues has appreciated my acting. I am yet to see the film.

0 comments:

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software